HUSKIE STADIUM INFORMATION
- Animals: Animals are not permitted inside Huskie Stadium, with the exception of trained service animals for fans with disabilities.
- Alcohol Policy: Alcoholic beverages or containers of any kind are not permitted inside Huskie Stadium.
- ATM Machine: Located at Entrance 2 of Convocation Center and located in the parking lot on the west side of Huskie Stadium outside Gates 4, 5, & 6.
- Banners: Fans are welcome to display banners in Huskie Stadium during games provided the sign does not contain derogatory comments, profanity, impede another fan’s view of the field, cause a disturbance among other fans, or cover any stadium signage. Flags and banners on poles or sticks are prohibited. NIU Game Operations Management reserves the right to remove any sign or banner from Huskie Stadium.
- Cameras: Cameras are allowed inside Huskie Stadium.
- Clear/Small Bag Policy: Beginning this fall, a clear bag policy has been instituted at Huskie Stadium and the NIU Convocation Center. No large bags or purses will be permitted for NIU football, volleyball or men’s and women’s basketball games. Approved bags include one clear plastic 12″ x 12″ x 6″ stadium bag OR a one (1) gallon clear plastic storage bag OR one (1) clutch purse size 4.5″ x 6.5″ or smaller.
- Guests with Disabilities: Seating for guests with disabilities is located between the 40-yard lines in the East Grandstand. Three bleacher seats are available for those wishing to accompany the disabled guest. This area can be accessed through the marked entrances on the concourse.
- First Aid: Basic first aid is provided on the East side at Gate 31 and opens 5 hours prior to kickoff. Westside first aid is located inside the stadium athletic training room and opens 5 hours prior to kickoff. NIU does not provide physicians for spectators at intercollegiate athletic events.
- Gate Openings: Gates are opened 90 minutes before kickoff.
- Guest Services: The Guest Services kiosk is located just outside the grandstand on the West side of Huskie Stadium, across from the Ticket Office.
- Lost and Found: Articles found should be turned into the Guest Services kiosk. Fans can claim their lost item at the kiosk. Any unclaimed items will be turned over to NIU Police, who can be reached at (815) 753-1212.
- Programs: The IHSA will feature a digital championship game program for 2021. Additional information on how to access the digital program will be available soon.
- Restrooms: Ground-level restrooms are located on both ends of the west grandstand and are accessible through Gates 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 13, or 14, and outside the north and south main lobbies. Additional restroom accommodations for women are located on the top level of the ramps in the west grandstand between Gates 6 and 9 and at Gate 16. Men’s restrooms are located between Gates 13 and 15 and at Gate 3. East grandstand patrons can find restroom facilities on the east side of the concourse.
- Smoking Policy: As of July 1, 2015, Northern Illinois University is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is prohibited on all campus property both indoors and outdoors, but is allowed within your personal vehicle as long as it does not impact others. All lighted smoking materials are prohibited, including but not limited to pipes, cigars, cigarettes and electronic cigarettes.
- Telephones: There are no public phones available at Huskie Stadium.
- Will Call: Tickets can be picked up on gameday at the Huskie Stadium Will Call Window (window #7). The Will Call Window is located in the stadium ticket booth near the base of the elevator on the Westside.
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED IN HUSKIE STADIUM
- Outside Food or Drink
- Alcohol (prohibited in parking/tailgating areas as well per IHSA Rules)
- Cans or Glass Bottles
- NO bags larger than 8.5 x 10 x 14
- Noisemakers or Horns
More information can be found on NIU’s website. Please note some information may change slightly for the IHSA State Football Championships. All IHSA rules and regulations apply.